Pay Pal Verified

Official PayPal Seal

PAY HERE

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

5 Generations

This was a 5 generation photo shoot… Big Mama is 96 years old and the youngest of the 5th generation is 20 months!  When Big Mama starts talking, you really want to pay attention, because she is such a wise woman.  Every opportunity she has, she is telling you to live for the Lord and to give him complete control over your life and if you do, you won't be sorry.  Chris is blessed with such a great heritage!  I was honored to capture these forever memories!



Granny Great and Big Mama… Mother and Daughter. 



Conversations with her first great-grandson…established in 1978.

My very sweet Mother-in-Law and her 3 handsome sons...
My favorite!!!  5 generations of hard-working hands…even my little Leyton!


I love her expression!

2 comments: